About Me

My photo
It Works! Independent Distributor. Daughter, Wife and Mother. Wishing for the best for my family, ALWAYS!

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Up Before The Kids

You would think that with having children, they would be the ones to wake you up bright and early each morning.  In my household, I am woken up each and every morning by our puppy.  Can you call her a puppy anymore?  She is almost a year...  


We got her in September and since then my wake up call has been prior to 6:30 most mornings.  Today it was 5:48am.  Seeing how there are two adults in the house, you would think that we would take turns getting up?  Nope!  I am the one that is given the wonderful opportunity of waking with her each morning. 


Frustrating?  YES!  I am exhausted!  Time for a nap? NEVER!  Having a household of 5 (myself included) and a dog makes for a busy life.  Working full time on top of that makes it even busier.  


So why am I starting a blog?  I need a vacation! Vacations require time off, cooperation of all involved, money (and lots with a family of 5) and a dog sitter.  So, this is my vacation, my Island away from home.  The place that I can come to tell about the things that I love or hate.  The place that I am hoping other moms can relate to.  This is my Island. I hope that you enjoy or can in someway get a laugh or two out of my hectic life, because sometimes, I need to.


Welcome to my Island, your island, Mom's Island.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog! You have a great theme for your...it's true, moms need a vacation!!!! :)

    http://wearingtheskirtinthefamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete