About Me

My photo
It Works! Independent Distributor. Daughter, Wife and Mother. Wishing for the best for my family, ALWAYS!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Getting Old?

So, two of my closest girls and I decided to head out last night.  Something I used to do quite often.  Lately, it has been very infrequent. This morning, I remember why... I'm just not as young as I used to be!


Turning 30 this year really hit me hard.  More emotionally, I would say.  Being a mother, I am used to going to bed at a reasonable hour... getting home after 2:00am and being woken up by the dog bright and early was a total overload! 


BUT, my husband did get up this morning.  Calendar, where are you!  And go figure, the dog slept till 6:30, followed by the children.  Still, my sleeping was interrupted from that point on.  Part of that mother instinct, I guess... or a dog jumping on your pillow!  It is going to be a long day.


Going out... being with my girls... dancing... A BLAST!  Getting up in the morning, AWFUL!  Sometimes I wish I was younger again.  Who am I kidding, I think about it daily. Some say 30 is young.  It is.  But, we all have those ages that we just cannot adjust to. This is mine.


So, I have a feeling today will be a long day! We shall see.  For now it is time to jump back into the role of mom! I sure will feel the exhaustion today more than normal.


Still no decision on the landscaper.  However, I don't think that my husband was not impressed with hiring one, nor a deadline given for him.  Only time will tell.  


Enjoy your Sunday!  Spend it with those you love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment