About Me

My photo
It Works! Independent Distributor. Daughter, Wife and Mother. Wishing for the best for my family, ALWAYS!

Saturday, June 25, 2011

To Hire a Landscaper?

So, my goal was to blog once a day... but I'm finding myself in a tough spot.  I have a smaller pool that I want to have put up for my kids, however the land will need leveled (a little).  I REALLY wanted it completed by the 4th of July. My husband is against the pool.  Extra work.


So, he finally agreed to help level the land. As of today, the pool progress is nowhere.  I will say he has been helping his father put up a fence EVERY weekend, so has not been home to do it, but we are now down to the wire.


I called a landscaper and they will be able to do it... for probably $120.00.  Not that I want to hand $120.00 that I was not planning to spend over, but I'm afraid the pool will never get up!


What to do... wait it out or bring in the pros and pay the cost. Keep bugging the hubby and have him get mad or let him get mad that I paid the money but at least it is done? 


Really all I want is to see my kids swimming in the pool. My son even bought a blow up shark with his own money (can we say excited!).   I have to let the landscaper know by tomorrow so I guess for today it is contemplating on a decision.



No comments:

Post a Comment