About Me

My photo
It Works! Independent Distributor. Daughter, Wife and Mother. Wishing for the best for my family, ALWAYS!

Monday, June 27, 2011

Mondays...

Mondays are the most difficult day of the week.  Getting up, ready for work, preparing the children to go for the day.  It is as if the exhaustion from the weekend hits you like a hundred pound rock.

I try to accomplish so much on the weekend, seeing how those two days are my only days off.  In addition, I try to spend quality time with my children.  In the end, it is exhausting.  I need another weekend after the weekend to recoup. 

Mondays are by far my least favorite day of the week.  The weeks tend to go in a circle and Monday begins it all.  I look around the house at all I accomplished and see that it all disappeared.  The clothes I folded, replaced by dirty ones. The clean rooms, now dirty again.   The list goes on and on.

So, here I start another week.  Planning out what I am going to accomplish, what activities I would like to do with my children, and when I get "mommy time."  Notice that was at the end of the list.  For now, it is a full day of work ahead and a busy night to follow.  Such is the life of a working mother.

And to follow up from the previous post, I did not call a landscaper and yet no hole is made.  I might have to call tonight to see if he still has time.  Again, the hustle and bustle of the weekend overcame my day.  Before I knew it, I was asleep on the couch when I finally got my mommy time.

Happy Monday.  Set your week's goals high!  

No comments:

Post a Comment