About Me

My photo
It Works! Independent Distributor. Daughter, Wife and Mother. Wishing for the best for my family, ALWAYS!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Hangover Without Drinking?

Sometimes I think that I try to do so much, as a wife and mother, that it is too much.  This morning, I feel it.  I am experiencing a hangover...but had nothing to drink last night. Could it be due to lack of sleep?  Stress?  Other factors?  Whatever the reason, I could use a couch, some pop and a dark room.


I am a person with migraines. I have experienced them since I was in grade school.  Could this be effecting me today?  Who knows?  All I can add is this is going to be a short day and a short blog, because the words on the screen are even making me ill. 


The life of a mother does not stop because I just don't "feel well."  I have to push through and make the most of it.  Today will be what it will be... probably in just a slower pace than the rest.



No comments:

Post a Comment