About Me

My photo
It Works! Independent Distributor. Daughter, Wife and Mother. Wishing for the best for my family, ALWAYS!

Monday, July 11, 2011

Sleepover In Mom's Room?

So, after a long weekend, I was looking forward to a nice, relaxing Sunday night sleep. No such luck.  I ended up with two children and a dog in my bed.  Must have been something in the air last night that said,"Sleepover in mom's room?" 


First, it was my younger son, who was scared to sleep in his room.  Occasionally, I let him fall asleep in my bed and then I move him when I go to sleep. I was so tired, I made the exception. Bad idea... 1:30 in the morning comes along and his older brother wakes up with a nightmare and needs to sleep in my room.  


So, I have a child on one side of me, one below him and a dog, laying on my legs.  I could not move for 5 hours.  My back hurts this morning. Needless to say, dad did not get to sleep in his bed last night. 


This cannot become a normal routine, because a busy mom needs her sleep!



No comments:

Post a Comment