About Me

My photo
It Works! Independent Distributor. Daughter, Wife and Mother. Wishing for the best for my family, ALWAYS!

Friday, July 8, 2011

Garbage Night...

Why is garbage night so difficult?  Garbage... collect... take out side... walk to curb.  However it seems the garbage that is already outside is always taken to the curb however the garbage that is indoors is always left behind.


Is this for the reason that I have not prepared it? I have not physically put it outside the house myself? We really only have a few garbage cans that need collected indoors, so is it really that difficult?  I'm not quite sure I understand it.


Could anyone help explain this to me?  Is there a way to get the garbage from indoors from being forgotten?  I really don't think it is necessary to have a full bag of garbage the night after garbage is collected.






  

No comments:

Post a Comment