About Me

My photo
It Works! Independent Distributor. Daughter, Wife and Mother. Wishing for the best for my family, ALWAYS!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Ghost Application... Does it Work?

So a few days ago, my husband comes to me and tells me he had this application running on his cell phone while playing Pictionary with the kids.  It is called Ghost Radar Classic.  He tells me that while he was drawing pictures for the children, the phone, or application, spoke the words that he was drawing.


Of course, I was interested, as I have always had some sort of interest in the supernatural.  So, I would walk around the house with the application on, and sure enough, in certain parts of the home, I would find more activity than others.  Some of the messages made sense while others, not so much.


After reading up on the Ghost Radar Classic I am a skeptic.  Do I want to believe it is real?  Maybe.  Why am I not 100% sold?  If it were this easy to track spirits and communicate, then   why do true "Ghost Hunters" not use them... at least not that I have seen.


I guess this "application" will always be up for discussion as long as it is out there.  Till then, it is your own personal opinion on what you want to believe...

No comments:

Post a Comment